Electric scooters are gaining popularity in the country. Brands such as Ola and Ather are frequently mentioned in this context. But did you know that, in addition to these folks, many more electric scooters are popular? The top five are listed below.
When it comes to the most popular electric scooters in the country, Ola and Ather come to mind. But did you know that, in addition to these, there are many other brands of electric scooters in India that people are clamouring for? Let us put it this way: India’s Top 5 Electric Scooters Concerning this…
If we look at the numbers for electric 2-wheelers sold across the country in January 2023, we can see that Ola Electric sales have climbed by 1480 percent year on year. While Ather Energy sales have surged by 362 percent. While TVS Motors has been ranked second in terms of sales.
Learn who sold how many two-wheelers.
- Ola Electric: In January, Ola sold the most electric scooters. 17,474 scooters have been sold by the company. In January of last year, the business sold only 1,106 electric scooters.
- TVS Motor Company: TVS sells the TVS iQube, the market’s only electric scooter. The company’s sales surged by 757 percent in January to 9,916 units. It was only 1,157 units in January of previous year.
- Ather Energy: Sales at Ather Energy surged by 362 percent in January. There have been 8,687 sales of the Ather 450X. In January of last year, the business sold 1,881 scooters.
- Hero Electric: In January, this manufacturer sold 6,266 scooters. Despite the fact that this is a 23 percent decrease from the 8,153 units sold in January of previous year.
- Okinawa is also on the list of the top five electric scooters in the country. In January, the company sold 4,238 units. This is a 25% decrease from the 5,615 units sold in January of last year.
Apart from this, another popular electric scooter in the country is the Bajaj Auto Chetak EV. In January, the company sold 2,564 units. This represents a 319 percent increase over the 612 units sold in January of previous year.